Lead Interaction Design
Ever designed for transport in 2040? Created interfaces for smart fabrics? Sensors that need to work in outer space?
Handmade is looking to expand the team with an experienced Lead Interaction Design who can bring teams to new heights utilizing a strong skill set in digital/physical product design.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in digital interaction design, a solid understanding of the physical part of product design and experience in leading teams, while still taking on a significant part of the hands-on design and prototyping work.
You, in a nutshell
- Have at least 10+ years of experience in designing both digital and physical interactions
- Are exceptionally good at generating, sketching and conveying original product ideas
- Learn fast and are intrinsically motivated to keep growing
- Can eloquently communicate to international audiences
- Have experience collaborating with Fortune 100 companies and their advanced product teams
What you get in return
- Work on diverse & groundbreaking product design for the world’s most forward-looking brands
- In a varied team of highly skilled problem solvers & creators
- With the necessary tools and resources at your disposal to get the job done
- In a vibrant, international city, bursting with culture, art and diversity